Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First time!

Default First time!

So I've finally gotten the chance to pee a diaper! I was at a friend's house and everyone there are littlez so they had a stock of diapers there. I had one of them put me in it, it was only a depends so I wasn't too thrilled about how it looked I rather have prints or something. But the feel was nice.

I had already had to go pretty bad but I waited abit longer, talking to my friends and stuff. And then I got worried, if I did go then would it leak? So I decided I'd stand in the bathtub, can't be too cautious.

So there I was standing in the tub, making a face to try to get myself to pee. I didn't realize it would be harder to pee standing up but it was. I was also trying to pee as slowly as I could. I didn't want to flood the diaper because I knew it would leak if I did. I let out alittle and stopped for a bit but my stomach started to hurt. I had to flood it, I couldn't hold it back it hurt too much. So I just let it go and Yep it leaked, not a lot but enough that I was glad I was standing in the tub. *giggles* So that was my first pee in a diaper!

I can't wait to get a more absorbent diaper, Can anyone recommend some?

Yay Kittiechan! You finally did it =3...Pretty much everything is more absorbent than Depends

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Yay Kittiechan! You finally did it =3...Pretty much everything is more absorbent than Depends
    That's what I thought, but they didn't have an of there other ones, they normally have um.. Bambino's I think. *nods*

Quote Originally Posted by kittiechan View Post
    So there I was standing in the tub, making a face to try to get myself to pee. I didn't realize it would be harder to pee standing up but it was.

For me, it was exactly the opposite. I could easily go standing in the tub, but not sitting anywhere except on the edge of the tub or on the commode. In fact, trying to go anywhere outside the bathroom just wouldn't happen.

~Pramrider

I have found, the harder I try, the harder it is.

Oh, and congrats!
    Last edited by tom; 26-Sep-2008 at 21:10.

Darkfinn

Good for you! At least you got to experience wetting Depends first hand... pretty much everything is a step up from there.

I wan to get something with prints on it.. They're cuter!

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    For me, it was exactly the opposite. I could easily go standing in the tub, but not sitting anywhere except on the edge of the tub or on the commode. In fact, trying to go anywhere outside the bathroom just wouldn't happen.

~Pramrider
    I think I could go outside of the bathroom.. I just wanted to make sure I didn't make a big mess...
    Last edited by Martin; 26-Sep-2008 at 22:05. Reason: Merging doublepost

Darkfinn

Bambino is one of the only adult diapers available with prints... and they're $$$

Quote Originally Posted by kittiechan View Post
    So I've finally gotten the chance to pee a diaper! I was at a friend's house and everyone there are littlez so they had a stock of diapers there. I had one of them put me in it, it was only a depends so I wasn't too thrilled about how it looked I rather have prints or something. But the feel was nice.
    Congrates Kittiechan.