Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been seeing a lot of threads here about this so what's up with it...

Default Been seeing a lot of threads here about this so what's up with it...

I've noticed a lot of threads here on how accepting parents are, etc, etc. Why is it most DL/TB/AB are gay? Nothing against it, just wanna know if theres a connection to it.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm gay because I've never had any girlfriends, never really looked at them. Never done that with guys, so maybe I'm just me and no gay or straight...I don't know, I bet there's people out there younger than me that know more about these things then I do. Staying in my room for years and years literally didn't help me much.

just because were DL's why does that make you think most are gay?

I never had a proper girl friend lol, long story.

I am straight, and a DL. I personally think Gay people are more open minded. Hence why they admit to the fetish more. If you get what i mean, being gay must had been a big thing to admit to. So they are more likely to do the same with this.

I don't know, i just think gay's have accepted it and actually came out with it.

I've just read on a few threads here that some are gay and just wondering if there was some hidden connection. I don't know, just something I wanted to figure out lol.

Got nothing against them or nothing just a question really.

I would agree with Tommy, it is not that more DLs are gay, only that they are more intouch with themselves and willing to discuse it. I know many situations were those that have already aceppted on "lifestyle" have been willing to delve more into others that they feel is right for them.

Ish kinda the same with furry's. There are tons of gays and bi's. and no explanation. Maybe more open-minded people?

BitterGrey covered this in his survey:

AB/DL Survey #1 Part 1 Results

Of course, it's hard enough working out how much of the 'normal' population is Gay. Figures vary from less than 2% to 10% or more, depending on whether you're talking about people actively and openly living as homosexuals verses those who have latent or secret homosexual tendencies. I think BitterGrey's numbers make sense when you consider that an *B/DL is more likely to take an objective look at their own sexual orientation given they are already mentally 'outside the box' of mainstream sexual behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    I've noticed a lot of threads here on how accepting parents are, etc, etc. Why is it most DL/TB/AB are gay? Nothing against it, just wanna know if theres a connection to it.
    Most infantilists are not gay. The majority of all *B/DLs are heterosexual males, like me.

When you've stepped out of one closet, you're not so hesitant to step out of another.

It's not that ABDLs are more likely to be gay or not, just that they're more likely to admit to it. It works both ways, which explains why gays seem to be more sexually deviant than straights, aside from liking different genders.

Everyone is a little gay... I bet you've all hugged a friend of the same gender out of love, I wouldn't have sex with them, but they're my awesome good friend. It doesn't make someone gay.

Just throwin that out there...

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by The Russian View Post
    Most infantilists are not gay. The majority of all *B/DLs are heterosexual males, like me.
    True. However, comparatively speaking though, the ratio of homosexual/heterosexual people within this fetish is a lot larger than, say, a group of people picked at random. (Unless you pick them from a gay bar).