Thread: Hello All :)

Default Hello All :)

Hey all, i'm Tim, 18 from just outside chester in the UK. Ive been here before when I was younger, but never introduced myself, and ive come back and thought i'd do it the proper way this time.

Ive come here because im a ab/dl/sissy simply looking to chat to other people who have the same interests as myself. Ive always kept myself to myself and decided to open myself up to the whole ab world.

Im a student, law for anyones whos interested :p who enjoys football and cricket outside of the ab world. I love reading and films as well, I enjoying emmersing myself in a whole different world.

Hopefully out of this site ill get to know some like minded people, and find myself better intergrated into the ab world.

Cheers All, Tim

Welcome, Tim! What areas of law are you interested in? I'm not a law student but I have been following legal developments in the IP (intellectual property) arena, mainly because of potential interference with the Internet and free speech in general.