Thread: Hello

Smile Hello

I edited my intro cause it's like out of subject and doesn't interest, I'm sorry for the bad immage I made Then I make a new one, hope it's good even it's short

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello, I'm a nice person. I'm french (My english's synthax is ugly )
    I love to meet new people and give my support. I dislike to be judged, then I'm not the person who judge
    I'm strange, friendly, mess, creasy and sociable person :P

2) What brings you here?

I'm a Diapers Lover (for the moment :P ) I alway be interest about this but I alway tought I'm not normal I just begin to learn how accept me and it's pretty safe

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I tought I'm a normal guy :P I love play video games, making game... indeed, I'm study in programming (a part of video game devloppement). I love to make fun whit my friends and make new one. I'm like a sociable geek X) I'm like a old brother too, I love to take care and play whit my young brother (15y). I'm not really sportive haha :P

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Honestly, I think this place is the best one to help me accepting my DL. I wish to help people who need of support. I'm a person who find aswears to my problem by helping other
    Last edited by monky; 17-Apr-2012 at 14:33. Reason: Mistakes

Welcome to ADISC! What are some of your favorite videogames? I'm a big fan of RPGs in general, particularly the Elder Scrolls series.

Quote Originally Posted by tj1189 View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! What are some of your favorite videogames? I'm a big fan of RPGs in general, particularly the Elder Scrolls series.
    Haha same It's only game who is fair and impossible to be boring :P I'm impatient about Diablo3 next mount :3

Yup, I'm definitely looking forward to Diablo 3's release. I've been waiting for so long that I had sort of given up on it, but now that release is imminent I'm getting excited about it again. Maybe I'll play some Diablo II to get ready.