Thread: Introduction

Smile Introduction

Not good at intros and feeling somewhat uninspired so I will use the helpful template.

1) Hello! Who are you?

We are a M/F couple.
    Male Recently graduated from Graphic Design school.
    Female Almost finished with RN Nursing program.
    Future plans to go into Biology/Biological Engineering and clean energy for the male, Health for the female.

2) What brings you here?

Interest in ageplay and regression and how it works in a social or family setting.

3) What are your other interests?

We are gamers. Pen and paper,board games and videogames are our favorites. We like to travel and shop for new things. The outdoors is a great place for adventure too! ;-)

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

We are looking to find other people who share our interests and make friends.

Ohai, and welcome.

What're you planning to go into with Graphic Design?

That;s something new. I've never seen a shared account like that before, cool!
    I think you guys will make friends fast here. Everyone is very open and friendly. Have any other interests? Sports, music.
    If so there are a bunch of clubs on here for every interest under the sun, and if there isn't, make your own!

Two people sharing an account...interesting.
    Will you always be posting together? If not, is there some way we'll know which one of you is? Or do you prefer the ambiguity?

We're going to have to put a pause on this for now as account sharing is definitely not allowed. Once you get this all straightened out, we'll be happy to resume greetings.