Thread: Build a baby walker?

Question Build a baby walker?

Well I was watching the king of queens with my brother a year or so ago and an episode came on featuring a sorta funny scene of Doug acting like a baby. Heres the link:King Of Queens - Doug Junior - YouTube

But the question I have is if building something like the walker in the video was possible? I think everything is completely do-able.. except for the plastic tray and plastic frame around the bottom. Your thoughts?

oh that would be SOOOOO FUUUUNNNNN I hope we get someone creative and talented on here who can come up with a way to do this!!!

I'm not so sure the frame & tray are plastic. Quite possibly wood with a high-gloss paint.

That could be make fairly made fairly easily with schedule 20 steel pipe a few fitting and some basic plastic work probly could be made for under 25$ in materials

you would have to really know what your doing to build one not something I would want the local firestation cutting me out of