Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dl party

Default dl party

If there was a DL party who would really go and what's the farthest you would be willing to travel. Or would you just be willing to meet somewhere like a themes park. This is only a question. One day I would like to talk to someone in person about DL stuff never meet someone like me.

I'd probably be willing to travel within a 1-2 hour range of my town.

Cherub

I would also say that about 1hour, maybe 2 hours at the most, I would be willing to travel to go to a party or to meet others in RL. You must also consider the fact of a return trip. So to say someone is willing to travel 1 to 2 hours to go to an event or to see someone, that's saying A LOT because this person will be spending 2 to 4 hours total driving time. Hence, I understand why people get so excited when they discover someone close by them.

i would go within a 2-1 hour range of my home town. i would think it would be fun but you never know and im always happy to meet up with people.

Farthest I ever drive was 8+ hours. From columbus to reading, pa

On average out its about 2 hours

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

pamperchu

100 miles is about the farthest I would go. good thing I live close to all the big cites in the northwest.

alu

I regularly travel 7+ hours to meet friends, I'm willing to travel anywhere in the UK for a meet really and would go a little out into europe if i knew the people and if it was worth it and cheap.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    I regularly travel 7+ hours to meet friends, I'm willing to travel anywhere in the UK for a meet really and would go a little out into europe if i knew the people and if it was worth it and cheap.
    Is 11.99 one way cheap enough? 'Tis what I paid for my next UK trip :O

It depends on who was going...

I've traveled roughly 160 miles before to go to meets and to the adult baby club though. That was about 3 hours by train and it was totally worth it for me