Thread: Hello New Friends!

Talking Hello New Friends!

I'm a 26 year old guy from the AWESOME city of Chicago. I'm a die hard cubs, hawks, bulls, and bears fan. I know it said don't say where you are from,but I am proud to be from Chicago and it has made me who i am, as location does to EVERYONE. I'm a pretty positive person but don't mind being cynical and will usually have the first sarcastic opinion in the crowd, NOT that I express it all the time! I have my undergraduate degree in Bio Medical Engineering, yet somehow decided that cooking is what really makes me happy to do. I am a Food Services Director right now and love it. I stumbled onto this site to meet people and have a safe place to talk about my secret enjoyment of wearing diapers. I have been attracted to diapers for over 10 years now and haven't told anyone. I enjoy riding my Harley, going to street festivals, hanging with friends, fixing random things whether they're on my truck or in the house. I'm always up for doing just about anything. I'm just kind of feeling my way out and want to interact with people on the site.

Welcome to adisc, dideeluv. I'd say there's almost no way to avoid being cynical if you're rooting for the Cubs. I'm a big sports fan from the San Francisco area. I've never been to Chicago, but have it on my list. What's a game at Wrigley Field like?