Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your significant other have a fetish?

Default Does your significant other have a fetish?

I started thinking about this the other day, and I was wondering if you guys are in a relationship where the other person has a fetish?

I myself am in a relationship where my girlfriend doesn't have a fetish. But, she finds fetishes very interesting and has even told me in the past that she wishes she had one. Although she doesn't have a fetish, she is definitely into experimenting with different ones (Including mine). So, I guess I'm just wondering out of curiosity, does you significant other have a fetish?

-Ron

Mr. X is a DL that wears 24/7. He's also into rubber and a bit of bondage.

My husband is more of a daddy type and one of his fantasies was finding a baby girl he can take care of and baby and put her into diapers. He has some AB tenancies and DL tenancies too.

Yes. I would say that my significant other probably has more fetishes than I do, but it's close. :P

Can't say she does. She is about as plain and average as they come, perhaps too much so. *shrug* Oh well...she is very accepting of mine and I'm more than content with that. ^^

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Can't say she does. She is about as plain and average as they come, perhaps too much so. *shrug* Oh well...she is very accepting of mine and I'm more than content with that. ^^
    ^ This is pretty much my situation,,,,,except my wife doesn't accept the AB/DL part of me. Maybe some day she will

i had been wearing girl depends pull-ups for will over a month out of necessity (and shame) and not being able to hide them from my S/O (who is also transgendered). i was just waiting to be given my walking papers so-to-speck. then one night real late She turns over and says to me (here it comes)... can i tell you something? ammm....... i don't know how to tell you this and i know that you have really been dreading the idea of having to wear diapers. buuuuuttttt...... i think you really look cute in those diapers. then she says that what she really likes is the way the plastic pants have "gathers" in them (i have to wear them over the pull-ups if we are on the road).

well !!! i am just floored to say the least.....
    i guess that one could call that a kink....

Yes, I have more, but my other half has his fair share

Mine does not have any fetish's which is why she has so much trouble understanding mine. But it's not the only part of my life, and she's pretty good about "looking the other way" every now and then so I can have my play time. It's not what i'd hope for, but it is sufficient.