Thread: Exor, Reporting As Ordered

Default Exor, Reporting As Ordered

Hello there, fellow diaperfriends. I've been wearing diapers to some extent for about a decade now, but only really started wearing them frequently the last couple years. I'm not really a fan of most of the aspects of being an AB, but I'm becoming more and more of a DL, and I generally try to be wearing a diaper as much as I think I can get away with.

Aside from diapers, my biggest passions are baseball, anime, video games (though not so much since I started working more or less full time), and science fiction in general (movies, TV, books, just about any form of media); I'm generally considered to be a total geek/nerd.

I'm not a very social person by nature, and I'm still new to the diaper "culture" as it were, so I probably won't have a lot to say at first. I tend to keep quiet during a conversation, as I like to listen and absorb information on a subject, but if you should ask me a question about which I have knowledge, good luck getting me to stop talking.

As I venture farther and farther into being a DL, it continuously astonishes me just how much there is to know and how many different aspects there are to wearing and using diapers. I suppose what I'm looking for the most by joining here is that I wish to continue to expand my knowledge and understanding of diapers, and hopefully also help others do the same; it's such a good feeling just being able to talk about diapers and whatnot with others.

I do hope it will be nice to make all of your acquaintances as I join you here on ADISC.

Welcome to ADISC, my good sir! May I ask what is your favourite game of all time? :P

Hello! Well I can already see what one of your favorite classic games is (which is one of my all time favorites). I think from my username you can tell which character I like heh. I actually have a cosplay in the works of him hopefully by the next con I attend.

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Welcome to ADISC, my good sir! May I ask what is your favourite game of all time? :P
    Difficult to perhaps pick a single favorite; my favorites of all time are the aforementioned Super Mario RPG, GoldenEye, Super Smash Bros Melee, the Halo games, and Valkyria Chronicles.

Welcome from a fellow geek / nerd!

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    I tend to keep quiet during a conversation, as I like to listen and absorb information on a subject, but if you should ask me a question about which I have knowledge, good luck getting me to stop talking.
    Me too! It's a good trait to have, because there are lots of people who will happily dive into a conversation without having the slightest idea what they're talking about (and will often end up saying something totally off-base).