Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone drink in diapers?

Default Does anyone drink in diapers?

To me it's so relaxing to just unload while drinking then to keep putting a fresh one on. Only downside is I keep going through so many. Good thing it's only once a week.

I've been known to enjoy a smooth Kentucky bourbon at the end of a long day, certainly evens me out a bit. I'd hate to know what I'd be like if I didn't drink.

I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.
    Truth. I find myself untaping a strand and using the toilet just to savor then randomly give in to the diaper

speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.

Cool

On-topic

Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    To me it's so relaxing to just unload while drinking then to keep putting a fresh one on. Only downside is I keep going through so many. Good thing it's only once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post

Truth. I find myself untaping a strand and using the toilet just to savor then randomly give in to the diaper
    Thats why use use an ultra thick diaper like Dry 24/7.

speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.
    Good question. I beleive yes.
    Off Topic: Why is this in the greetings forum?????

Probably not for a regular pat down, since they don't ask you to remove your other clothes really...A cavity search on the other hand...

You could just make a lie and say you have urinary incontinence. But I wouldn't suggest it because lying to a Police Officer and them later finding out by going through your medical records that you aren't urinary incontinent you could be put into jail for a number of years.

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
    You could just make a lie and say you have urinary incontinence. But I wouldn't suggest it because lying to a Police Officer and them later finding out by going through your medical records that you aren't urinary incontinent you could be put into jail for a number of years.
    I think if they found you wearing a diaper, no questions would be asked