Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Does anyone drink in diapers?

  1. #1

    Default Does anyone drink in diapers?

    To me it's so relaxing to just unload while drinking then to keep putting a fresh one on. Only downside is I keep going through so many. Good thing it's only once a week.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've been known to enjoy a smooth Kentucky bourbon at the end of a long day, certainly evens me out a bit. I'd hate to know what I'd be like if I didn't drink.

  3. #3

    Default

    I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.
    Truth. I find myself untaping a strand and using the toilet just to savor then randomly give in to the diaper

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.

  7. #7

    Cool

    On-topic


    Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    To me it's so relaxing to just unload while drinking then to keep putting a fresh one on. Only downside is I keep going through so many. Good thing it's only once a week.


    Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    I have worn while drinking. Only thing is you go though so many diapers that way.


    Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    Truth. I find myself untaping a strand and using the toilet just to savor then randomly give in to the diaper
    Thats why use use an ultra thick diaper like Dry 24/7.



    Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.
    Good question. I beleive yes.
    Off Topic: Why is this in the greetings forum?????

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.
    Probably not for a regular pat down, since they don't ask you to remove your other clothes really...A cavity search on the other hand...

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by shane_man View Post
    speaking of that, what if an officer were to pat you down while wearing a diaper...would he ask you to take it off? hmmmmmm? Interesting.
    You could just make a lie and say you have urinary incontinence. But I wouldn't suggest it because lying to a Police Officer and them later finding out by going through your medical records that you aren't urinary incontinent you could be put into jail for a number of years.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
    You could just make a lie and say you have urinary incontinence. But I wouldn't suggest it because lying to a Police Officer and them later finding out by going through your medical records that you aren't urinary incontinent you could be put into jail for a number of years.
    I think if they found you wearing a diaper, no questions would be asked

Similar Threads

  1. The Drink you like...
    By weswissa in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-Oct-2008, 06:21
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 31-May-2008, 11:58
  3. Has anyone tried an energy drink?
    By betagame in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-Mar-2008, 12:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.