Thread: New here

Default New here

Hi all! I am yet another new subscriber (as you've likely guessed )

I'm a lifelong diaper lover, but have been suppressing my feelings, off and on; today I broke down and bought some diapers for the first time in over a year, and looked for DL web sites for the first time in just as long. I found this site when searching google to try to find out what happened to DPF - that was the site that sustained me in the nineties, when I first started realizing there were others like me.

I think I became a DL due to an incident that happened when I was about 3 and a half. One day I was at my grandparents' house, while my parents were attending to some business elsewhere, along with my baby brother, probably not more than a month or two old. Without realizing it, I pooped my pants. My grandma cleaned me up - and then diapered me, over my protests, because no change of underwear had been left for me. I was very angry about being treated like a baby, and I still remember lying there, screaming and kicking, as the cloth diaper was pinned up around me.

Two years later, I was sneaking plastic pants from my brother's room, and wearing them at night.

I work as a computer programmer for a very large company - dry, boring financial/personnel stuff, mostly, but it's steady and it pays the rent. In my spare time, I enjoy science fiction, both written and filmed - Star Trek, Doctor Who, Heinlein, Asimov, Clarke, have always been favorites.

Thanks for reading, and I hope I've found a home here!

Welcome to ADISC and by the way great intro. There is no doubt you've found a home because around here we are all friendly and helpful. I'm sure there are a lot of others on here who share an intrest in science fiction (I am one of them) but I sadly don't know anything about any of the listed shows/authors. Right now I'm reading 1984 by George Orwell school and I'm finding that pretty interesting. Like I said before have a good stay and hope to see you around.

Hey Welcome to Adisc!!! We are so happy to have you here. Your Post is great and I find the little story interesting. I never new until recently that I have actually been ABDL since I was a child. I Never made the connection, well that is probably because I never knew of ABDL until the last few years. I never have been able to pin point my cause yet but I have my theories. It is amazing how thing affect us when we are little and change who we are. Great to have you here have a wonderful day.