Thread: Can't decide what type of animal I should be

Default Can't decide what type of animal I should be

I cant decide what I
    should be do you guys know? There are alot of foxes and wolfs furrys but I don't know what to be!

there's a really long list here!!!!

How to pick your fursona species list by msako -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

but it basically boils down to, pick an animal that you like and make it your own!!!

Raccoon defiantly a raccoon.

As LittleMiss said, pick an animal you really like, and go for it. But it doesn't really stop there. You could pick any animal that exists, and even any animal that doesn't exist! If you're creative enough, you could very well make a hybrid animal of your favorite species, or an entirely new animal that is truly unique. You can pick anything, because your fursona is yours, and yours alone.

I would say that it shouldn't be because you think its cool or theres not alot of them, your animal persona should be based around your personality. For those who like forking in groups with a clear leader (either them or someone else) I would say look into canines, for those who work by themselfs and are relatively manipulative I would say look into felines. Now those were only examples, of relating personality types to other non-human animal behaviour/hunting styles. There is a huge selection that continues to increase. What are your thoughts on the Platypus?

Well heres my fursona I used a flash program! I might need to add detail sometime! its only my first one! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	8446Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	8446
    Last edited by BabySandshrew; 14-Apr-2012 at 05:22. Reason: Merging posts

I think it looks great, so now you have your first fursona, you need a name for him!!!

i picked two animals and combined them one was a cat the other a skunk