1 2.78%
  • Over 60"

2 5.56%
  • No TV

1 2.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV screen size

Default TV screen size

I was wondering something rather random. How big are the TV screens in the homes of our ADISC'ers. I realize that most people will have more than one TV in their house. So, if you have more than one TV, vote the size of your largest TV and then if you want, tell us the size of the other TVs.

I voted the 47"-57" class as I have a 52" LCD Sony Bravia (XBR series). seen here
    I also have a 27" CRT (Tube type) TV in the bed room.

I have a 40" LCD Sony Bravia in my living room. Wanted the 46", but it wouldn't fit in our entertainment hub...
    Also have a 19" LCD in the bedroom, some kind of off brand. Works well enough for movies at night though.

I tend to move a lot, so I have a 32" flatscreen; it's easier to manage. My (future) living room would probably work best with something larger, but I'm not into toting around something large, more expensive, and breakable. A projector would be great but they're pricey, especially for HD.

I have a 32" flat screen in my room but I'll replace that once I get a job as it's an older flat screen and can make my room hot at times.

Fat backed tube 86cm/32'' widescreen LG analogue TV in the bedroom. Sony 66cm widescreen analogue TV in the lounge, also with a fat back. Set-top boxes for digital TV on both.

Butterfly Mage

I don't own a television.

It took me about two years to save-up for it, but I finally scored a 70" LED!

Not only do I really enjoy the clarity, but damn! It's nearly like having my own theater inside my home! (with the surround sound, it's perfect!)

Have a 32" Sony Bravia that I use for my xbox, and usually multipurpose it as a computer monitor for my craptop.

Mr. X and I have a 50" flat panel plasma as our main TV, and we have an old 36" CRT set upstairs that we have the old NES, SNES, etc. hooked to.