Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i finally did it

Red face i finally did it

So I finally got my first case of diapers. I immediately put one on, and it feels so amazing. I don't know why I waited so long. I even put my pants over them and went to get food. I actually walked in public with my diaper on. While I was out I felt the urge to pee. My first time peeing in a diaper and in public was such an amazing experience. I'm love with my diapers. I will definitely wear diapers 24/7. It's just way to comfy not to.

that's quite a busy start, most people will take things one day, one step at a time.

I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now. The moment I put my diaper on I knew it was for me. I had to get some things done and didn't want to take off my diaper. So I wore in public and peeing was very daring since I didn't know how protected I am. I knew I only had a lite bit if pee is why I did it. I enjoy the wet diaper so much I'm still wearing it after an hour later.

Sounds great Stephanie! Well done you!
    Welcome to the 'we who love to wet our diapers in public' crew!
    Have fun in your diapers!

Congratulations! The first diaper experience is never one to forget, so i'm glad it went so smoothly for you! Hope you really enjoy them!

Wow you move fast :P well done for being so brave I don't think i could ever be that brave. But that's a very quick decision to decide to go 24/7 :P

nice! happy wearing!

Awesome and congrats on your first case/public wearing! I can't seem to relax enough in public to wet like that yet.
    I went 24/7 over my spring break for around five days, but stopped when school started back up. I tried to see what it was like to change in a public restroom... chose one of the least used restrooms but was still really panicky about someone coming in or finding out.

Find a place that has a "one-holer" bathroom, with room for one person at a time, then no one can hear what you're doing.