Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Little kid shoes

Default Little kid shoes

Jusr wondering what kind of shoes does everyone like to wear when in Little mode? Any shoes you can make look like little kid shoes or ones you found that already look like kid shoes ? I am not usually a fan of Crocs, however, they have Mary Jane style ones that I think would be cute with some Disney jibitz in the holes.

I've never worn shoes while in little mode. Although, for everyday wear I have velcro shoes.

My Jelly shoes, I love to wear them when i get cubby

Siddy!! I had some clear ones like that at one time!! Where'd you find them?

Wow, I had been going to ask EXACTLY the same question about shoes. I was looking for trainers / sneakers - something little but OK to wear out, probably with velcro.

In my search I came across these.

http://www.harlemloves.com/wp-conten...ddy-bear-2.jpg

I don't think I would ever wear them outside and they are too expensive anyway but I thought they were awesome.

Going to buy some velcro shoes once my current shoes wear out (which they almost have). Finally found some in my size online, and they don't look like they belong on a geriatric. Kind of want to buy them right now, but I know I don't need them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkpaciAlly View Post
    Siddy!! I had some clear ones like that at one time!! Where'd you find them?
    Got them and a clear pair from here. Jelly Shoes - LaMeduse.com - genuine Sarraizienne PVC and rubber footwear

I have spiderman shoes that fit me from target. The are size 6 which is a little tight, but they light up and they are cute.

I have light up shoes I wear when in little mode. I found them after years of searching on the Internet. They are a size 11 in mens.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    I have light up shoes I wear when in little mode. I found them after years of searching on the Internet. They are a size 11 in mens.
    Wow! I was gonna comment that having size 12 feet practically puts me out of the realm of wearing kids' shoes. However, your post gives me hope I would LOVE some light-up shoes, but for now, I usually wear socks, just as I always do ^^