Thread: walks-in, plops-down and says..... Hello !

Default walks-in, plops-down and says..... Hello !

well that's just the way i am; a jeans and t-shirt wearing sort of dike. at least that's what people see me for. like most everyone else who survived to some level of adult-hood, i suspect; i have hid my more dynamic-self down deep for safety sake.
    i will say right off the bat this is not the first online community that i have joined. but it is the first in a very long time as i had to leave the others as they were not safe for "little's".
    that word "little's" may be new to some of you, but it's not why i am here. little's are just a fact of life for me, so-to-speck. i am here because i have become "incontinent". it is not what i am, it is just what has finely caught up with me. it has been nagging at my heels for a while now and it's hear.
    that being said; what i like most about life is sailing. oh how i do love to sail....... and i love what goes along with sailing; being on the open-water. i love going to sea too, but that is another story.
    second to sailing, i dearly love to row. and when i say that, i mean a standard row-boat. not a performance scull. being on the river in a boat with nothing but the ore's and my own skill to get me where i want to go is just heaven to me.
    then comes bicycling. if one can't sail, row or bicycle there, why on earth would one want to go. no, i am just kidding. i grew-up doing that stuff and just never got over loving it.

so maybe some of you are wondering why am i here if i don't like wearing diapers. well i have a secret. a story not unlike some of your's. i wet my bed as a child for years. i had no help with it. but it did get a little better after puberty. however, when i was very young i tried to borrow some of my little brother's diaper's to help me. all i remember of this was the ridicule at my mother's hands. as i got older i swore that i would fix my own problem's, including the part where i liked wearing my little brother's diaper's. and i thought i had fixed it.
    now in latter years i spent some time working in an AIDS hospice where i made and lost a lot of friends. of course, this added to my problem with adult institutional green diapers. the sight of which (as one mite emagine) sort-of dredge up really unhappy memories for my little's. and when they get up-set; i have to deal with that, and it isn't easy.
    to make a long story a bit shorter, i would still be in denial if my problem had not gotten much worse. however, my reading has helped me find some non-triggering solutions for both myself and my little's. i find that diapers can be cute and child-like. and for someone with little's, that i think (and hope) is heaven sent......

little lodge wrecker.......
    (sure hope i haven't said too bloody much)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    well that's just the way i am; a jeans and t-shirt wearing sort of dike. at least that's what people see me for. like most everyone else who survived to some level of adult-hood, i suspect; i have hid my more dynamic-self down deep for safety sake.
    i will say right off the bat this is not the first online community that i have joined. but it is the first in a very long time as i had to leave the others as they were not safe for "little's".
    that word "little's" may be new to some of you, but it's not why i am here. little's are just a fact of life for me, so-to-speck. i am here because i have become "incontinent". it is not what i am, it is just what has finely caught up with me. it has been nagging at my heels for a while now and it's hear.
    that being said; what i like most about life is sailing. oh how i do love to sail....... and i love what goes along with sailing; being on the open-water. i love going to sea too, but that is another story.
    second to sailing, i dearly love to row. and when i say that, i mean a standard row-boat. not a performance scull. being on the river in a boat with nothing but the ore's and my own skill to get me where i want to go is just heaven to me.
    then comes bicycling. if one can't sail, row or bicycle there, why on earth would one want to go. no, i am just kidding. i grew-up doing that stuff and just never got over loving it.

so maybe some of you are wondering why am i here if i don't like wearing diapers. well i have a secret. a story not unlike some of your's. i wet my bed as a child for years. i had no help with it. but it did get a little better after puberty. however, when i was very young i tried to borrow some of my little brother's diaper's to help me. all i remember of this was the ridicule at my mother's hands. as i got older i swore that i would fix my own problem's, including the part where i liked wearing my little brother's diaper's. and i thought i had fixed it.
    now in latter years i spent some time working in an AIDS hospice where i made and lost a lot of friends. of course, this added to my problem with adult institutional green diapers. the sight of which (as one mite emagine) sort-of dredge up really unhappy memories for my little's. and when they get up-set; i have to deal with that, and it isn't easy.
    to make a long story a bit shorter, i would still be in denial if my problem had not gotten much worse. however, my reading has helped me find some non-triggering solutions for both myself and my little's. i find that diapers can be cute and child-like. and for someone with little's, that i think (and hope) is heaven sent......

little lodge wrecker.......
    (sure hope i haven't said too bloody much)
    Very good intro, it's not the longest I've come across. It is very nice to meet you I like sailing too what boats are your favourite?

Also you'll find little is a word we know well here

ahoy...

the boats i like best are the Columbia-43, Cal-28, Cal-3-30 and Kent Ranger-20...... but i will sail anything with a rag for the most part.
    i am glad to here this group is "little" friendly. i don't much let mine out for safety sake.....

We try our best to keep it little safe but you might want to avoid places like the mature topics because they get a lot of heated discussions. And there are the occasional pieces of random flotsam and jetsam but if you think its against the rules oh and here too hit report and the mods deal with it as best they can.

Myself I'm a GP14, wayfarer, L2K and topaz sailer I've sailed smaller boats and much bigger ones but I enjoy these alone or with others

i have done a Laser-1 for a summer. that was a gas-wet as hell and dengerous in open water alone. but not my bag. i like being warm and staying dry when i dip the rail......