Thread: my into.

Default my into.

I'm a married father to 4 daughters. I work as a courier, and am an IT student.

I'm here primarily for support as I've had problems most of my life. Started out with an interest in diapers, and realized that they actually helped with my problems. Unless I tell you I'm wearing, care for those who wear, or you wear yourself, you don't know I'm wearing. Fortunately, for the most part I only have to wear at night, but I do have daytime trouble if I cannot get to a toilet quickly. Even still, I come close to getting surprised more often than not and run into accidents and near misses. It's almost enough to push me into wearing all the time. Working around medical environments, I do not find this as disturbing as one might think. Sometimes, I feel like I would prefer a 24/7 need over random unpredictability. Times of high stress or sleep deprivation make things more difficult. And I always love a good story.

I thoroughly love most music. I have a hard time with rap and hip-hop. I listen most to rock, country, and some Celtic.I'm also a techie. I love all things tech. I grew up around the ocean and now that I am land-locked, I feel rather lost without it.

My reasons are multiple. I like a little support, to get ideas on how other people cope, to see if I can find some new ideas that may work for me. To share some of my own existences and ideas. I also like a good story.

Nice intro Welcome and hope you find lots of friends.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2