Thread: A quiet hello

Default A quiet hello

Hello, not sure if this site is really for me, but here's a friendly introduction to you all anyway. Like many people, I'm not really comfortable with my private attraction to diapers, but I'm otherwise a fit, sport loving, career minded person in middle age who wants success in life and to really put in to the world more than I take out.

I'm here because of the warmth, comfort and security I have about diaper fantasies. I want to learn more about it, talk to people in the same position and enjoy and accept that side of me, rather than trying to suppress and destroy it, perhaps creating problems for myself in so doing.

I also want to know how best to control this element of my personality so it does not become an issue, knowing it's always likely to be there throughout my life.

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenme View Post
    career minded person in middle age who wants success in life and to really put in to the world more than I take out.
    I hear that. Pretty much my goal in life is not to waste it and to not die in obscurity.

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

Hi hiddenme. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here, and I am sure that you will find answers to most all of your questions and concerns regarding your diaper interests. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderful world of ADISC.

Occasionally threads come up about balance; controlling how and when one wears. If you read the many threads I think you'll find that there is a lot of good advise and support regarding those kind of issues.