Thread: AIM anyone

Default AIM anyone

My screename is [screen name removed] ill be happy to chat anytime, I am pretty bored at the moment.

Admin note: Don't give out your contact information in the public forum. People who want your AIM contact information can find it in your profile!
    Last edited by Peachy; 25-Sep-2008 at 07:58. Reason: Removing AIM addy; see admin note

Two things:

1) You may not want to give that out here on the public forums.. it will be indexed by Google etc., and anyone who Googles your AIM screen name might end up here. That, and you might get creepy IMs.

2) Why don't you join the IRC chat instead?

Tigger

[screen name removed], wow. That's a funny screen name :P @ Admin, why remove it? It's his problem if somebody not so nice adds him :/

Mine's in my profile if you want to add me. I think it is anyways, I dunno. I haven't been here for ages and I dunno whats in my profile

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    [screen name removed], wow. That's a funny screen name :P @ Admin, why remove it? It's his problem if somebody not so nice adds him :/
    Because he is 16 years old and thus a minor, and I don't want a judge gnawing on my ass because I indirectly helped some pedo contacting and taking advantage of a minor!
    If he was 18, I wouldn't care so much, then it's your own responsibility mostly.

Peachy

Removing the name doesn't do much good seeing as how its visible to everyone on the profile page. Google has the name already.