Thread: i have a concern

Default i have a concern

Even though I'm excited to wear and wet my diaper for the first time. I know I will enjoy it very much. Although my concern is. If I enjoy wetting my diaper. Will I loose my muscle bladder to control accidental wetting. I've been dating a guy for awhile and I do spend the night with him. I just don't want to accidentally wet his bed and of course him. Any thoughts on this?

It would take a very long time of wearing 24/7 and wetting constantly to cause any loss of control. Even people who want this find it difficult to achieve!

Certainly if you don't wet the bed you won't start wetting it just because you wet a diaper voluntarily during the day. The only risk I suppose is if you nearly always wear to bed and get to the stage of wetting "semi-consciously" when you wake up needing to go in the night, there's a chance you might wet the bed when not wearing a diaper. But if you wear occasionally day or night there's no chance of it causing any control problems when you don't wear.

JamesA95

Yeah, basically this

It would take a very long time of wearing 24/7 and wetting constantly to cause any loss of control. Even people who want this find it difficult to achieve!
    So you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you everyone for putting my mind at ease... I am more excited to try my diaper for the first time