Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult diapers not cutting it for me

Default Adult diapers not cutting it for me

Am I the only one that hates the look and the smell of adult diapers? I mean I have tried ab universes diapers and they are one of the diapers companies that kinda of avoids this but still sparks my hate. It's just adult diapers make me feel like I am of dying age in a nursing home, I really wish pampers or some other company would make a bigger baby diaper. If I had the money I would defiantly make bigger baby diapers that looked like just like their smaller counter parts and just name them something deferent and start selling them. Would you guys them?

There was a post last week or so about a company that made bigger size pamper replica's i think. I think it was in diaper talk to or someone could get you the link..

REALLY??? You just made my day, wait there not European are they? Cause importing them would be too expensive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy95 View Post
    There was a post last week or so about a company that made bigger size pamper replica's i think. I think it was in diaper talk to or someone could get you the link..
    please link me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbocrow View Post
    please link me !!!
    here is the link to the thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tials-com.html i am not giving you the link to the site directly because there is a high chance that the site is a possible scam. read all of the thread before you order.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    here is the link to the thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...tials-com.html i am not giving you the link to the site directly because there is a high chance that the site is a possible scam. read all of the thread before you order.
    I know what you mean, that site looks nice but the AB/DL is too expensive and they look like they ripped the tapes off an adult diaper and just applied some baby tape thing to the front.

I personally think that one of the hardest parts about venturing into making an AB/DL diaper would be the amount of people you'd have to tell what you are doing--family, friends, bank, accountant, lawyer, government, city, county, state, and any employees you'd need to hire. Everyone you know would know you as the diaper man. That, and of course raising and risking the capital...it'd be tough.

Fortunately, there are already a couple of AB/DL diaper companies out there, so I don't see this as being a question of starting another diaper company, but rather a question of community support for the type of diaper you like. If enough people tell ABU and Bambino that they want a grown-up version of, e.g. Pampers Baby Dry, it'll probably happen at some point. Don't just gripe about it here on ADISC, gripe about it on ABU's email address. That's how to get it done, methinks!

I used to hate adult nappies too, but then I found bambinos and cuddlz then ABU and they look so much better then the other ones, but thats just as I like the more babyish prints

I just get ABU Cushies and they are the closest diapers (that I've seen) get to baby diapers