Thread: Online after a long time.

Default Online after a long time.

I am very new hear, and I am very glad to have joined, but I am not new to Diapers or Diaper message boards. I have always loved a good Diaper, but I having been to a Diaper message board in 10+ years. I just haven't had the time for quite some time to Chat about diapers. It's been so long that I have to reintroduce myself to some of the newish terms used, (like diaperfur??) so forgive me if I have no idea what your talking about.

However, I have already learned a lot from the forum, so I thought I should register and introduce myself. It's only fair since I have learned so much that I have switched diaper brands because of it. After reading some of the posts I tried a few different brands and fell in love with Dry 24/7's.

My hobbies include reading, movies, fishing and camping. I'm an electrical engineer, so obviously electronics interests me. I grew up in Southern Cal, but moved away when I was 19 (now 37) and I haven't looked back.

Hello and welcome. So what sorts of books do you read? Any favorite movies?

I'm like all kinds of books, but my most favorite Author is Orson Scott Card, (i.e. science fiction). Movies wise, again, any good movie is great, but again the science fiction genre.