Thread: I'm new!

Default I'm new!

Hello all! I'm a long time DL living in Ireland. Can't remember how I got into it, but hey! I love american football (go jets!) and i'm usually up for some good, interesting chats or debates about almost anything. once i get used to how this site works i'll be flying it!

Hello. Surprising to see a fan of American football from over there! I'm not a big sports person myself, but I do enjoy good chats and debates. You'll probably enjoy some of the conversations in the Mature section. So if you follow American football, do you follow any other American stuff, like American politics?

Hey, thanks for the welcome! Yeah my love for the NFL started with 'Madden 95' haha! I do enjoy american politics, but unfortunately I don't know enough to be able to hold down a conversation with it.

^^ Lolz, Madden '95!

As for our politics, they just got a bunch less interesting now that one of the major candidates dropped out of the race. Now there's just the standard gutter-sniping until November.

Howdy, and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Go Broncos!!!