Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please pray

Default Please pray

My boyfriend is going through a bit of a struggle right now. I can't give many details, but let's just say that we are trying to prevent him from having to pay a hospital bill. So far all seems well, but he still needs all the prayer he can get. Thanks and I love you all for being so supportive and taking the time to read this post!

babyjasmine

EmeraldsAndLime

I ain't praying for someone who is being enough of a knobhead to end up in a hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldsAndLime View Post
    I ain't praying for someone who is being enough of a knobhead to end up in a hospital.
    Please don't judge if you don't know all the facts. I am not angry at you, don't worry

DPB

How do you expect us to help if all you're giving us small information (even if you any say much) this isn't much to go on but I'm sure in the US you have to pay hospital bills otherwise it's illegal right? I'm not from the US, I'm from the UK but I think my statements correct. X

Quote Originally Posted by DPB View Post
    How do you expect us to help if all you're giving us small information (even if you any say much) this isn't much to go on but I'm sure in the US you have to pay hospital bills otherwise it's illegal right? I'm not from the US, I'm from the UK but I think my statements correct. X
    Your statement is correct, and you have a good point. He might or might not get a very bad infection in his toe. He has already had this infection before, and it is not something you trifle with.

DPB

Well I'd wait and see if he gets this infection and if he does then take it further but if it doesn't come back then just pay the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by DPB View Post
    Well I'd wait and see if he gets this infection and if he does then take it further but if it doesn't come back then just pay the bill.
    He is not in the hospital yet. What I meant was we are trying to not have to pay a hospital bill by keeping him out of the hospital. *giggles* Sorry. My fault for not clarifying.

I would suggest him seeing a doctor about it, rather then going to a ER once it starts to hurt and it might be a lost cause. If it's a infection it could very well spread to the rest of the foot or even leg. Possibly get to the heart, etc.

In general preventive treatment is just a good idea.

I am thankful I live in Canada... free healthcare system. I can't imagine how much hospital bill would be if they charged me when I stayed at hospital for 2 weeks from 2 years ago when I had serious complications from gallbladder removal surgery. I don't have to pay a cent for that.

Anyway, back to the point... I hope everything will be all right for you boyfriend, BabyJasmine. It would be nice know why he was in hospital though.