Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Names

Default Names

What girls name would you like to have? This is for everyone & if you already have a girls name since you already are a girl, do you like it or would you like to have another name instead?

This is just for fun & if you want to do this, what middle name would you choose to have as well?

My name's Emily and its IRL name too. I picked it myself! The name I used before I came up with Emily (during my pre-transition stage) was Leanna, then before that, it was Sara. Don't get me started with middle names... it was harder than it looks. =P

If I have the opportunity to pick a new name, it would be Lily. It won't happen anyway and I love my current name. Besides, I'm using Lily for my LG persona (femsona) on here.

Edit: Just realized this is my 600th post... just wanted to mention that. hehe
    Last edited by LovelyLily; 11-Apr-2012 at 05:52.

My IRL name is a unisex name, Jordan, but it doesn't really resonate well with my girly side. I actually have three names for my other side that I haven't exactly decided on just yet. Most of the time, it's Alexis, as that was the original name I had planned for her, but then again I really like Zoe and Emilia. Either way, they're all great names in my opinion ^_^

The name I like most is Robin, It seems to fit me very well and rolls off my tongue naturally. Like Lily said a middle name is not as easy at it looks I've been months coming up with a middle name and nothing yet, but Leanna is such a beautiful name I may have to borrow it or maybe Leann or Leandra, but Robin will always be my first name

The name I really like is Hannah, it's spelled the same way forwards and backwards. It's just a name I really like.

Emilia came across my mind when about to settle with Emily. It is still very nice.

LittleRobKY, you are more than welcome to borrow the name of Leanna. =D

tall2826, Hannah was once in consideration of list of names I was going to pick for myself. It's very simple and nice spelling.

My lg name is Natalie, which derives from my rl name, Nathan.

I do have girl names that I love, and if I'd ever have children, I'd use these:
    Anastasia, Aurora, Andromeda, Cosette, Fantine, Cadence, Esmeralda, Kora, and Juliet.

My real life name is Jan (which is actually expressed "Yan") but can easily be mispronounced as Jane, which is my girl name

Ashley, because it slides with my last name, and i had a friend pre-kindergarten that had it