Thread: hi all

Default hi all

hey all!

wanted to introduce myself and say hi. im a diaper lover in my 30s with a husband who is also a diaper lover in his 20s. we are both professionals and enjoy a good life. we like to wear diapers around the house and use them on a regular basis. we are always interested in making friends with others who share our interests. so feel free to say hi!

Hey! Welcome to ADISC! ^^

It's always nice to hear from another couple that incorporates ABDLLFism into their relationship in some way. My wife isn't part of the community, but is amazingly supportive of me and my eccentricities. ^^ It is a learning process and takes a ton of time and patience. It would be wonderful if she was also into padding and such, but this is the hand I have to play with.

So, if I may ask, how did you two meet? It's always fun to hear those 'first date' stories. Believe it or not, my wife bought me at a charity auction that my freshman dorm held. I went for $10, an amount that she jokingly reminds me I still need to compensate her for.

What else do you like to do outside of padding? Any favorite places to vacation or visit? Are either of you outdoorsy, or are you creatures of the indoors, like me?

Welcome again and I hope enjoy your time here!

thanks for the welcome, onecho! my husband & i actually met online in a site that was for some of our shared "eccentricities". we met and the more we got to know one another the more time we wanted to spend together. the rest is history as they say. lol. we really enjoy getting outdoors when we can. our fav vacations are usually to cabins in the woods where we can roam free without any judgements or hangups from others. aside from that we are pretty much homebodies.

its so great to hear that your wife has embraced your differences and allows you to indulge. was that a long process? did it take a while for her to understand or was it just something that was accepted?

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! It's wonderful to hear of a couple sharing this interest so well; it's a rarity for sure.

---------- Post added at 20:52 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

[/COLOR]thank you! i agree and weve both talked about being pretty lucky on the relationship front to have been able to find one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! It's wonderful to hear of a couple sharing this interest so well; it's a rarity for sure.

---------- Post added at 20:54 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

thx! so far ive really been enjoying the community and conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracole View Post
    Welcome! the more tbdl's the merrier!

Hey, wtrueheart,from the state next door. Can I say how incredibly lucky you are to have found a partner to share this particular interest in. If you don't mind me asking, what was the "shared eccentricities" website? Hope we can be friends.