Thread: my first diapers

Default my first diapers

OK... so I ordered my first package of 10 diapers. Does anyone have advice for a first timer? Especially since I really want to wet a diaper and lay in it while snuggling with my blanket and drinking my ba ba.

how about "Enjoy yourself?" lol

Only thing which comes to mind is: Don't be surprised if you can't wet lying down right from day 1. Confused me until I joined here and read some of the threads......

That is the one thing I'm looking forward to. Is soaking my diaper. I'm so excited I wish I could share this experience with someone. Unfortunately my friends will never understand.

Hi msnewbie.

Welcome to the world of diaper wearing. I don't even need to tell you to enjoy it, as there is no question about that
    :-)
    The best way to help you wet yourself is to ensure you have consumed enough liquids to really make you need to go potty. As icy fire mentions above, you might have some difficulty wetting when laying down at the start (your body has been trained over the years to not let go in that position!) but as with most things in life, practice makes perfect.

I wish you lots of fun and pleasure.
    Andrew

Hope you have a nice diaper time what diaper have you order?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you as I know I will have a lot of fun... I actually ordered the skds... i found them cheap on ebay.

---------- Post added at 04:07 ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 ----------

Lol.. I meant sdk's. Im so new at this

Cushiebabe

From AB Universe? What is "sdks"?

Yes... they are And universe SDK. My package is on it's way. I've been keeping track on delivery as I can't wait to wear my first diaper...

Quote Originally Posted by msnewbie View Post
    Yes... they are And universe SDK. My package is on it's way. I've been keeping track on delivery as I can't wait to wear my first diaper...
    lol I remember doing just that.....waiting at home for the postman