Thread: Hello. Please accept my humble regards.

Default Hello. Please accept my humble regards.

Well then. First I'd like to give a hello to everyone troubling to read this. I've visited this site many times before but have decided to join because I've finally realized my interest in Diapers is as inherently part of me as is a person's sexual orientation. I remember being attracted to diapers at a very young age. Long before I reached sexual maturity. I grew up in a conservative household and while I was never caught, I beilieved what I was doing was wrong, unhealthy, a 'sin,' whatever you want to call it. I've finally reached the point where I can be open with myself, and those close to me, about the fact that I am a DL. It's taken me a long time to get to where I am, but now that I am here, I am very pleased to be so. This site's wealth of information on diapering is incredible and has been of great help to me, and I look forward to know the community better.

Apart from Diapers, I am a hopeless Star Trek fanatic. Model Craftsman (especially Model trains!), and casual online gamer. When stressed out, I usually either look to my (tobacco) pipe, diapers, or both for comfort. I'm currently studying in University (Junior Year almost up at this writing) and am getting larger and larger samples of what independent living is like.

So yeah, I can't promise I will be a super-active member, but I still have a sharp learning curve, and will be around looking at the wealth of data stored here to make my experience more enjoyable. And of course, getting to make new friends in the community. Thanks for such a welcoming atmosphere. Joining this site was a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffenschmidt View Post
    ... I've finally reached the point where I can be open with myself, and those close to me, about the fact that I am a DL. It's taken me a long time to get to where I am, but now that I am here, I am very pleased to be so. This site's wealth of information on diapering is incredible and has been of great help to me, and I look forward to know the community better.

Apart from Diapers, I am a hopeless Star Trek fanatic. Model Craftsman (especially Model trains!), and casual online gamer. ...

So yeah, I can't promise I will be a super-active member, but I still have a sharp learning curve, and will be around looking at the wealth of data stored here to make my experience more enjoyable. And of course, getting to make new friends in the community. Thanks for such a welcoming atmosphere. Joining this site was a no-brainer.
    Well hello there Waffenschmidt and a big "official" welcome to Adisc. Official by the meaning of making a good first impression

You say you're a Star Trek fan, is there a series in particular that you like? For me, it would have to be Voyager followed by The Next Generation. I see that you're also a craftsman for...scale model trains? That is so cool! How do you like doing that? Is it fun? Have any good tips to share? I hope you don't mind the barrage of questions, it's just that I usually get giddy whenever the subject of trains comes up. If you're interested I've got a trains group that might be worth checking out.

I hope you have lots and lots of fun and fun-learning times here. "Resistance is futile." Sorry couldn't resist XD Hope to see ya around.

Wow, many questions indeed. As far as Trek goes, I am die-hard Orginial Series in my tastes, but really I'm a sucker for anything within the Star Trek Franchise. Next Gen was often more thought provoking in my opinion, so Kudos there. The modeling bit? Unfortunately I've not had the time to do much with that hobby in a long time, time demanding that it is, and trying to finish school strong. But sure, I'd love to get plugged in.