Thread: Hello there ...

Default Hello there ...

I've looked a bit around here to see what people write about themselves and that seemed to be a little mixed.

So here goes:
    I'm Diam from Denmark. I have been here several times reading and I must say: I LOVE THE SITE!, so I think it is about time to introduce myself.

I am a DL and I have loved diapers for many many years. I think that there are several people in here who can recognize themself when I say that as a teenager I thought it was abnormal to like diapers and tried to throw it away many many times, but the diaper-thing has always returned.
    I have the philosophy that "as long as it does not harm yourself or anybody else (including animals), I can not see there is no problem in what people are doing."

Today I try wherever possible to wear a diaper. Diapers are a big part of my life and means a lot to me. I would like to wear them 24/7, but sometimes it's nice to be without too.

Interests? Beside diapers, so I also love to travel. "To travel is to live life" (quote: Hans Christian Andersen, author). I love meeting new cultures and explore big cities. I know It's not a man thing but I love shopping too (yes I am straight). Well I have alot of interests, but it will take hours to tell about them all. Oooh, friends and family means much to me as well. And new friends are always welcome!

I could write a lot more, but it may be coming an other time. Just pb me, if you have something you want to ask me. I will try to answer as best I can.

Welcome to the site. Yes, a very nice intro indeed. I can definitely relate to the whole casting out of diapers as a teen, as I went through a period of a few years where I wanted so badly to just be rid of the desire to wear them. Well, this desire did not go away, and eventually you have to accept the things you cannot change. By this point in my life, I am happy to have this as a part of me. I like shopping too (as long as it's not with too many girls who like to spend hours in each store) and I especially like shoes. Anyways, I hope you like it here.