Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Diapers Came

Cushiebabe

Default New Diapers Came

Well, I got my shipment of AB Universe "Super Dry kids" w/baby fresh scent. I ripped open the package and put one on immediately. It was amazing. Perfect fit and perfect scent. My whole bedroom is diaper scented now. I recommend them to anyone that is an AB/DL.

sounds fun nothing like getting a new kind of diaper

I have these too! And they are amazing! They smell soo good they make your whole room smell little! They are great just like baby diapers!

How do they perform? I hear great things about how they look, feel, and smell but I need to know how they hold up before I take the leap.

if you say good things ill be trying it next from my sample pack, just started with tranquility atn(love the look and feel), and attends waistband plastic backed(tapes suck balls) i love the look and crinkle though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    How do they perform? I hear great things about how they look, feel, and smell but I need to know how they hold up before I take the leap.
    they hold up really well for me! I'm a pretty heavy wetter and it can take one flood easy and normally one to two more decent size wettings. The coolest thing is even when they r wet the smell like baby diapers it's awesome! You also can restick the tapes in the begining it you don't get it tight enough. You can't if you've been wearing for a few hours but ad long as you don't stick it super tight normally you can re stick it quite a few times. If you want something to regress to I would deffinantly recommend this!

Very cool! My baby insists on wearing cloth diapers (with the plastic thing on top when he wets) but I've slowly started sneaking some disposable ones in his stash on occasion

The SDKs were my all-time favorite for quite a while until I got hooked on Bambinos. Even though the Bellissimos might edge them out, I really have nothing negative to say about the SDKs. I love everything about them: the thickness, the print, the crinkle, the fit... In fact, the one attribute that the Bellissimos are missing is the one-tape configuration of the SDKs. Many ABDLLFs don't like it, but I was a huge fan; my diapers stayed secure and looked way more babyish than any other adult-sized product I've come across. In my book, they are highly recommended!

I have these diapers but I'm running a little low after buying a case of 80, 4 months ago. The scent is amazing and I love how they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    they hold up really well for me! I'm a pretty heavy wetter and it can take one flood easy and normally one to two more decent size wettings. The coolest thing is even when they r wet the smell like baby diapers it's awesome! You also can restick the tapes in the begining it you don't get it tight enough. You can't if you've been wearing for a few hours but ad long as you don't stick it super tight normally you can re stick it quite a few times. If you want something to regress to I would deffinantly recommend this!

I agree, SDKS are great and Cushies are basically the same thing with a different print. The tapes always readjust for me no matter how long ive been wearing them. Also after you wear them for a long time they fit just like a baby diaper due to te one tape, and its amazing. They have great capacity and absorption( i never had a flood leak) and they fit great. The smell is an added bonus. Very quiet possibly top 5 if not top 3 imo.