Thread: depends real fit

Default depends real fit

Has anyone tried the new depends real fit yet? I ordered a free sample pack from there site last night. Supposed to arrive with in a week. I'll post my findings when I get to test them out. Looks like they will work for day time use for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    Now I did a search on them but did not come up with any hits :/ Thanks for the link.

They look more like undies than the regular Depend underwear, even the ones in colors and so make a better pull-up than the other kind. They would not be OK for someone seriously into wearing diapers or pull-ups as protection, but they don't cost much and are easily available. I like to wear them out and about but don't use them unless I'm sure I'll be able to get home to change fairly soon. They hold 1-2 wettings but be careful about sitting down after the second. When I'm home I wet them til full and don't care if they leak.

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    They look more like undies than the regular Depend underwear, even the ones in colors and so make a better pull-up than the other kind. They would not be OK for someone seriously into wearing diapers or pull-ups as protection, but they don't cost much and are easily available. I like to wear them out and about but don't use them unless I'm sure I'll be able to get home to change fairly soon. They hold 1-2 wettings but be careful about sitting down after the second. When I'm home I wet them til full and don't care if they leak.
    I have problems during the day with dribbling so these I think would work for daytime use for me.

They actually work fairly good for dribbling, when using a toddler diaper as an insert. You can just swap out the Huggies 6 when when needed, so you don't have to take off your clothing just for another garment.

posted this already on the other thread but think it was worth repeating here:

Just picked up a package to give them a try.........WOW! okay first off I absolutely HATE "fabric like" diapers & Depends brand diapers are just not on my list of brand choices. BUT I have to say that these fabric backed pull ups are the best I have ever tried. They are really soft & really comfortable to wear. I literally just put one on a few minuets ago so I don't have a comment on absorbancy yet but I feel they will work just fine for my needs.
    Depends finally did something right? Well see as the day goes on

Northpolesantaguy

Someone post a pic so i can see what they look like on and off a person