Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prescribed medications

BLMProductions

Default Prescribed medications

I am puttin yhis up to warn people anout meds. I got a prescriptin med recently for insommniea and its makin me dizzy and see, hear, and feal wierd stuff that akes no sense at all. Be carwful wute u get [email protected]@

That's why they put "Do not drive or operate machinery until you know how this affects you" or something along those lines.

Medications can all have side effects: be aware of that, and work with your physician to find something that you can live with.

Um, that's why they hand you all that paperwork in those bags they put that little small bottle in.

I know mine can causes Dizziness, nausea, internal bleeding, ulcers, And puking. Just from that.

Yeah sometimes I look at all the potential side effects and just say, "I stick with the problems I have now."

I might have a headache but I don't want to have a stroke or die.

BLMProductions

Woah sorry about the multiple typos, i dont usually suck that much, that stuff really screwed with my head :O

worse still it is called interaction, taking different medicines to gether you create another one and the results can be bad, so take care, tell your doctor about any medications you are taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    I am puttin yhis up to warn people anout meds. I got a prescriptin med recently for insommniea and its makin me dizzy and see, hear, and feal wierd stuff that akes no sense at all. Be carwful wute u get [email protected]@
    If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the medication you're taking?

Once, years ago, I took an OTC sleeping pill. About 15 minutes later I started to hear a continual (and quite loud!) buzzing. I spent eight hours unable to sleep for a single minute. Thinking it must've been a "one off", I took one the next night... and exactly the same thing happened (although I did fall asleep for about an hour). The following night I didn't take a tablet and had the best night's sleep I'd had for years!

And when I took paroxetine, my GP asked if I was experiencing any side-effects. I said I was having anxiety attacks and (although I was "better" overall) sometimes I'd have intense (but short) depressive periods. I was told I was talking nonsense... Then a few years later it was discovered that this antidepressant carries and increased suicide risk! And the pharmaceutical companies had covered it up!

It's definitely worth considering what drugs you're taking... But, so long as they're properly prescribed, the benefits probably far outweigh the risks...

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the medication you're taking?
    I was wondering if it's Ambien.

/not even once