Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just lost it.

Default just lost it.

I was cross dressing and in diapers and I decided to masturbate and right after I climaxed I just lost the feeling completely. Right now it feels like I want to give up my AB/DL/sissy side completely. I really don't know what this feeling is I never had it before. It makes me sit down and re-evaluate my life.

That usually happens to me when I masterbate, the next day though I'll be back to normal. Though some times if I leave the diaper on I can get back into the mood after about 20 minutes.

As the years are flying, this feeling is coming down. I had the same, with 13 - 20 I was thinking that I can leave it, I tryed to stop (I don't know how many times,) but always I returned to my AB. So what ? There's not escape. But exists other option: Enjoy.

Sometimes I have to stop, but I know it's temporal, because later my AB calls: Hey, I'm here, alone, I want... Usualy it hapens when I'm tired of my AB, which doesn't mean thigns like a shame or something like this. I give a rest to my AB. Periods without AB are a few weeks, but with AB switched on I'm more time than without (months vs. weeks.)

Note: I'm not 24/7

That's just hormones going crazy after you orgasim it's normal and you shouldn't let it get to you.

It's very common don't worry. The feeling comes back to me after about 2 hours. Lots of people here have the same problem.

That probably just means it's got a sexual attachment to you. AB to me really isn't that sexual, so not much changes after that, but some people almost lose it completely afterwards

This is sort of why I have been trying to distance sex and diapers from each other. I don't like the feeling of wanting to purge that comes right afterwards.

I have the same feeling whenever I get done masturbating. Almost a feeling of shame even though I know I have no reason to be. It goes away though.

This even happens to me. I have learned to pace myself so I can keep the high feeling of wanting to be in diapers and feeling little. I now go all week without masturbating and wait until maybe the end of the weekend to achieve the grand culmination. I tend to have little desire until Wednesday, and then the cycle starts all over. It just part of the cycle of diaper loving. (cue Lion King theme music)

this happens to me a lot(after having sex or just random...), i try to put my AB/BF feelings away to operate normal in real life, and sometimes i get so depressed that i dont regress for two weeks,and then when i'm behind my computer and i get confronted with furry of baby stuff and i burst out in tears!
    i really agree with my BF side but sometimes it's depressing, i want to be like a kid again but it isnt possible so i pretend....
    sorry for the crappy english but i'm a bit emotional now....