Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakota here

Default Lakota here

So...what to say about me? The human me is 23, in the military, and half-blood Lakota. The little fur side of me though is about 3 years old and all kinds of active. Hope to meet some friends.

Well, I certainly do hope so. I've been looking for a good online community for quite some time now.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here!
    More and more babyfurs in here everyday huh?

Well, wouldn't know about that. I haven't been here long enough to make that kinda judgment call. Still, I guess I fit the bill of being a babyfur.

Welcome to the site. This is indeed a very nice community to be a part of for the most part. I hope you like it.

Heh...I know what a babyfur is. Even have a real-life Mama Wolf to prove it

Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes. I'm hoping that if I hang out around here, I can get my creativity flowing again to start back on the comic I've been planning. For anyone interested, the avatar I have is one of the characters I've drawn for it. I'm planning to loosely base it on some of my experiences over in the sandbox while throwing in a twist by adding aspects of military family life.