Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Commercials for Depends Real Fit/Silhouette

Default Commercials for Depends Real Fit/Silhouette

I have to give credit to the spokespeople they've chosen. Lisa Rina and NFL players in the US, PJ Stock (ex-pro hockey player) and Isabel Brosseur (figure skater) in Canada, for being game enough to try a product.

My only complaint is that the host of the commercial always starts with, "I know you don't need it but . . . " Wouldn't it be great if one of them said, "Well Hank, I actually do have bladder issues and this could be a great solution."?

on those commercials they, "wear" the pull ups. they don't use them. so how can they endorse something they have never used. it is like buying food but not eating it and saying it taste good.

Still, it's a step forward in removing the stigma. Take your victories where you find them, I think.

I've not seen these commercials yet, but thanks for mentioning them. I will be looking for them. I watch alot of television, so I'll probably see them sooner or later.

The visibility is all that matters. I'd be pretty amused to see how their friends joked around with them after seeing the commercial.

Any chance these are on a video site yet? I can't find them on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Any chance these are on a video site yet? I can't find them on youtube.
    kc10dependchannel - YouTube

I saw the NFL one on TV today with my family. It got really awkward when they got to the part about mailing in to get a free sample and my mom told me that I should do that. As far as I know she don't know about my fetish, so her saying that made me die a little inside XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    I saw the NFL one on TV today with my family. It got really awkward when they got to the part about mailing in to get a free sample and my mom told me that I should do that. As far as I know she don't know about my fetish, so her saying that made me die a little inside XD.
    That was an odd thing for your Mother to say. Does she often say things like that, out of the blue ? Was she just joking around ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thisusernamewontfi View Post
    Reminds me of the old joke about the teenager that comes out to their parents: "Mom and Dad, there's something I have to tell you. I'm gay". Their reply: "We wondered when you would figure that out."

Still, I'd let it go. No need to proceed any further. Sounds like everyone can live with the way things are.

Apropos OP. Who are they trying to sell these to? Although I would assume that the vast majority of their customers are hoping to wear but not use. I do wear similar products to provide a magin or error in non-padded life and I sure hope I don't use them in any substantial way when I am.