Thread: Hi...finally lol

Default Hi...finally lol

Hi everyone!

Im Destinymaster7. I'v been around here for awhile trying to figure out an introduction, Im kind of shy but I guess ill give it a go. Im currently a university student, studying basic sciences.
    Im here primarily due to an interest in diapers (as im sure everyone is... lol), not so much the regression part of things though; actually im still trying to figure out what interests me in them...

But besides all that im a huge fan of anime and manga and I spend a large amount of my free time reading books, usually fantasy and am attempting to write a book of my own (not sure if itll ever get finished lol). Hockey and tennis also help pass the time (mostly watching them tho).

Im here to find a place where I can just be myself, not having to hide anything sounds like a nice change of pace Thanks

Hello and welcome.
    What kind of anime do you enjoy?, do you prefer subbed or dubbed?

Welcome, I'm from Kitchener-Waterloo, ON. If you want to chat PM me.

liger, I like pretty much any anime, code geass and gunslinger girl being my favorites, along with bleach and naruto. I think i like dubbed just cause im pretty lazy with reading subs lol, but iv got no problem with subs either

Hi Destinymaster7. Welcome to ADISC, even if you have been around for a while. That was a nice intro., I am glad you have decided to be a more active member. You don't have to be shy around here, you are among friends. If the members here can't help you figure out what your diaper interests are, nobody can. Take care, and I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future.