Thread: adult baby changing matts

Default adult baby changing matts

hi anyone know were i can get adult changing mat like wot the sell in supermarkets with bumpers on side

i don't know where to get an adult changing mat per say but i do know a place that sells wasible bed wetting pads that well work the same Washable Underpads

I am actually going to make one to offer on my site as soon as I get the money. I want to make some that are babyish. That would be cute!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I am actually going to make one to offer on my site as soon as I get the money. I want to make some that are babyish. That would be cute!
    Wow! I would totally want one! What other stuff do you offer on your site? It doesn't seem to be a store really.

cool georgia i will defently buy one just let me know when they are on sale

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

how would you be able to make one i know you would need foam pvc but how would you stick the pvc together

I'd buy one too Anne! PS your website design is impressively age-appropriate!

for DIY the only thing I've thought would be even close would be the kind of mats which you get for exercising on, like for home gyms. But it wouldn't have the sides or be very babyish. I think you'd need some industrial equipment to make a proper one......

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    Wow! I would totally want one! What other stuff do you offer on your site? It doesn't seem to be a store really.
    You can click on the little shopping cart on the remote, it will take you to the shopping section.