Thread: Hi from London

Default Hi from London

Hi there!

Not really sure exactly what to say here, it feels a bit strange actually talking about ABDL stuff. I'm a DL, and I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember (I'm in my early 30s), but I've always kept it very private. I did share it with an ex-girlfriend, who was very understanding, but I've not been involved in any sort of community before. Now that I'm living in London, I've been along to the ABC club a couple of times, and decided I'd like to get to know some more people with the same kink.

When I'm not sitting about in a nappy (well, actually, even when I am) I'm a bit of a nerd, I like my games and books. I love to travel, I'm originally from the other side of the planet so I'm travelling around Europe as much as I can, mostly just weekend trips away.

I guess I'll leave it at that, see you all in the other threads!

We don't just talk talk about ABDL stuff. We do have other topics available from computers, games and even story corner if you fancy a read too since your are into books.
    We do well to keep a wide verity of topics going.
    I hoping you'll find this place comfortable as many others do. We're friendly and won't bite anyone head off.

Feeling a bit fluffy? Also have a small furry section here somewhere. Only if the little baby furs stopped hiding so they can show you around.

Hey there, and welcome too...

I'm not sure if we've ever met at ABC - I'm there every couple of months.

There are a few of us London ABDLs who meet fairly regular for coffee/beers/food - feel free to get in touch if you'd like to get involved!

Last edited by Nihlus; 06-Apr-2012 at 20:20. Reason: Removed contact info