Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many miss diapers???

Default How many miss diapers???

As I prepare for bedtime, putting on my extra thick cloth diaper, I wonder how many people wish they had a diaper on and how many people don't realize how wearing diapers might help them. I am glad that I started wearing full time in 1982, to help with a mental issue. I have been told by people who know me that I am much more relaxed wearing my diapers.
    Last edited by Pojo; 24-Sep-2008 at 02:49. Reason: Pictures set to need approval...We don't need to see them

Uhhh... we have a gallery feature on the site... >_>

I mean, it's not against the rules to put pictures in your posts... but yeah... I honestly think this is the first time I've seen pictures like *that* in a forum post. That last attached image doesn't leave much to the imagination either. <_<

*doesn't know how to respond*

Uhhh, use the galley from now on so we can view picture like that at our own leisure? There are young people on this site.

My eyes are burning more than a thousand suns...I find what pictures you have before these creepy enough...These just push it over the edge
    Last edited by Pojo; 24-Sep-2008 at 02:01.

Quote Originally Posted by diaper degraw View Post
    dude remove the pics
    Yes, Herbiec, please edit your post to remove the images. The text of your thread is fine. It's just the visual aids are totally unnecessary.

I totally wanted to see that, thanks!

Oh my good lord. The last picture almost has your saggy, old man nuts hanging out of it. Get that stuff out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    My eyes are burning more than a thousand suns...I find what pictures you have before these creepy enough...These just push it over the edge
    Heh, I thought I was the only one who felt this way...

Uh, there's a reason this forum has a gallery: So members can post as many creepy crotch shots of themselves as they want, and other members can unlook through them at their leisure.

I mean, I don't want to be mean or anything. But good god man, this site does have quite a few young people. Not that I think anyone 18+ wants to look at your pictures either, but you get what I'm saying.

Wait, don't we have a rule against crotch shots? No? Well there should be one. Or at least one that forbids people from posting their crotch shots in a thread for everyone within an iMile on the internet to see.