Thread: Lego Project

Default Lego Project

Some of you guys complain about repetetive topics so here is a new one. I am making a lego computer. I have an old apple ibook minus a few parts. I am going to make a chassis for it out of legos! I also want to make a lego mouse and keyboard for it. The biggest issue so far is the sheer number of legos required. I will post pics when I finish in a month or so. Hopefully i will have the cutest little kiddy computer an AB could ever want.

this kinda makes me wanna try the same thing with my old computer

Good luck with the project! If you need any inspiration, do a Google search for "lego casemod": lego casemod - Google Search

Some of the ones I've seen look really cool.

Sounds cool to me so good luck. I hope it works and I can't wait to see pictures. I love legos.

Sounds really interesting!
    Im looking forward to seeing the result.

Hey ironically enough I am also in the middle of a lego project for school. I need to purchase alot of pieces for a stop-motion film. Does anyone have any reccomendations about how to get cheap legos in bulk?

I have done such a project and it became a file server on my nightstand for a time. Alas bigger and better projects have come and it is no longer there.

this actually sounds pretty cool

I can't wait to see pic's of this, I bet it'll be really awesome!!!!!