Thread: Custom Diaper Tapes,Where to find and buy?

Default Custom Diaper Tapes,Where to find and buy?

I know this question must of been asked millions of times before but my DL'ness wants diaper personallity from my fandom of Pokemon[Oh brother!]...So,what im actually asking for is some links to web sites or stores that allow you to customize your order[diaper tapes] to be....Well you.

Would be nice and helpful advice on my quest to make the first diaper with Pokemon on it...

Thanks if you can help!

You should check out my thread, here.

Also consider checking out these three links:

Pamperchu's Diaper Tapes
    Diaper Tape Superstore
    Diaper Tapes (Swiss Website)

I'm currently pursuing two different business models right now. One site provides commission information by artists, specialty, and price. The other site sells diaper tapes.

Now, the challenge with customizing diaper tapes is that it gets expensive. Smaller orders (100 units) cost more per diaper ($1.00 +), and the tapes don't tend to stick as well as BOPP/PP packing tape. Now, you CAN order custom-printed packing tape rolls, but the minimum order size is around $500 for many US manufacturers--not to mention the fairly-large sized inventory that may or may not sell in this very SMALL market. Additionally, you cannot sell copyrighted material without purchasing the rights to do so (same goes for abdl artists--which partially inspired the other site, as they are reluctant to do commercial stuff).

Either way, it's a bit risky and I personally am hesitant to take that risk now since I'm still in college and paying for school.

As such, I'm investing more time into the artist commission idea as it is more scalable and flexible across markets (aka, not just abdl/furry specific), and is a hybrid of service and product based models.

Still, I'm considering a lean approach for the sticker model. This site offers sheets of stickers which brings the per-sticker price down to $0.20. Of course, this doesn't account for the cost of ink and shipping--but it would at least allow for a pull-based lean system that might support the product. How would you feel about that?
    Last edited by Kif; 06-Apr-2012 at 04:50.

I have two approaches to custom diaper tapes. The first one is to download tapes (e.g. from pamperchu's website) and to print them onto those full page A4 labels. You can then cut them out and simply stick them to the front of your diaper. It also helps to hold the actual tapes in place.

The second approach is to buy rolls of printed sticky tape (the sort they sell in craft shops and kids art stores). You can get some really babyish patterns and it's simply a case of unrolling some tape and then sticking it on. Looks reasonable too.

I prefer the first approach, but both are good

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I have two approaches to custom diaper tapes. The first one is to download tapes (e.g. from pamperchu's website) and to print them onto those full page A4 labels. You can then cut them out and simply stick them to the front of your diaper. It also helps to hold the actual tapes in place.

The second approach is to buy rolls of printed sticky tape (the sort they sell in craft shops and kids art stores). You can get some really babyish patterns and it's simply a case of unrolling some tape and then sticking it on. Looks reasonable too.

I prefer the first approach, but both are good
    Im going with the second approach because my printer is out of ink and my laptop KO'ed[on Nintendo 3DS web brower]

I get $35 a month as allowance.

Reply to informative post:That great!!!!!!!!Thanks so much for the help!...This month im going to make the first cloth diaper with Pokemon prints and in May,ill have made the first disposal diaper that has Pokemon on it,

Thanks everyone