Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Goo.n super big diaper comparison question.

  1. #1

    Default Goo.n super big diaper comparison question.

    I don't care that much for baby diapers if at all (I am like 90% dl and 10% ab), but I was wondering if you can wear goo.n super big baby diapers(doesn't have stretchy tapes or elastic waistband) could you wear pampers size 7(has stretchy tapes). And no I don't want to buy any baby diapers i will stick to my small abenas :P. I rather have a diaper that actually fits and good absorbency.

    Measurements of goo.n diaper
    *Length when fully stretched out: 23.5" (59.69 cm)
    *length of tapes full stretched: 19.5" (49.53 cm)
    *width of diaper in the middle(not including leak guards): 6-8" (15.24cm - 20.32cm)
    *Length of front diaper tape landzone: 12.5" (31.75 cm)

  2. #2
    hola

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I don't care that much for baby diapers if at all (I am like 90% dl and 10% ab), but I was wondering if you can wear goo.n super big baby diapers(doesn't have stretchy tapes or elastic waistband) could you wear pampers size 7(has stretchy tapes). And no I don't want to buy any baby diapers i will stick to my small abenas :P. I rather have a diaper that actually fits and good absorbency.

    Measurements of goo.n diaper
    *Length when fully stretched out: 23.5" (59.69 cm)
    *length of tapes full stretched: 19.5" (49.53 cm)
    *width of diaper in the middle(not including leak guards): 6-8" (15.24cm - 20.32cm)
    *Length of front diaper tape landzone: 12.5" (31.75 cm)
    when you say tapes full stretched do you mean from tape to tape? like the back of it? Where did you find these to buy, Ive never heard of them before now if those are the right measurments then pampers size 7 are definetely smaller.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by hola View Post
    when you say tapes full stretched do you mean from tape to tape? like the back of it? Where did you find these to buy, Ive never heard of them before now if those are the right measurments then pampers size 7 are definetely smaller.
    yea tape to tape. they are said to fit a 28" waist but if your over they won't fit.

  4. #4

    Default

    Those are the measurements of the "Super Big?". The length, in particular, is a bit surprising--Only 1.5 inches longer than Pampers. Anyway... The tapes on Cruisers 3-Way Fit size 7, as well as on recently-made Baby Dry 6 and Extra Protection 6, can be stretched to over 39" (1m) apart if you go slowly. I think it will be a while before another non-adult tape-on diaper beats that!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Those are the measurements of the "Super Big?". The length, in particular, is a bit surprising--Only 1.5 inches longer than Pampers. Anyway... The tapes on Cruisers 3-Way Fit size 7, as well as on recently-made Baby Dry 6 and Extra Protection 6, can be stretched to over 39" (1m) apart if you go slowly. I think it will be a while before another non-adult tape-on diaper beats that!
    I know I said i do not care much for baby diapers but when I did I bought some super big goo.n diapers. I have to say they are basically the length of the padding on an abena s4. Meaning from where the padding starts in the back to the where it stops in the front is how long it is. I have been meaning to do a review on them but have not gotten around to it.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Those are the measurements of the "Super Big?". The length, in particular, is a bit surprising--Only 1.5 inches longer than Pampers. Anyway... The tapes on Cruisers 3-Way Fit size 7, as well as on recently-made Baby Dry 6 and Extra Protection 6, can be stretched to over 39" (1m) apart if you go slowly. I think it will be a while before another non-adult tape-on diaper beats that!
    Holy cow, that's stretchy. How slow does "slowly" mean? Do they break easy?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by happydl View Post
    Holy cow, that's stretchy. How slow does "slowly" mean? Do they break easy?
    Well, I've never timed myself... maybe a minute? Just stretch one side at a time, making sure to firmly grip the seams on either end of the elastic parts, since they're the weakest link. It helps to fold the back of the diaper down first so that the seams are effectively shorter, and can be easily gripped between thumb and index finger. The sides will maintain their elasticity, but the cloth-like stuff that covers them will detach, making them look very fuzzy. You can easily peel it off completely and gain a bit more stretch, but I don't much care for the feeling of rubber against my skin.

    As for breaking easily: If you take it slowly when stretching them, they'll be remarkably durable. The easiest mistake to make is to accidentally poke a finger through the elastic while adjusting it (once the diaper is on you). If it's really tight, it's best not to try to slide the elastic up or down. Instead, unfasten and refasten the side(s). The Velcro on Pampers is amazingly strong! Anyway... I've worn a Cruisers diaper for a few hours on several occasions without issue, and that's stretched around my 44" hips/rear. Not the most comfortable diaper, but then it meets my expectations.

  8. #8
    hola

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    yea tape to tape. they are said to fit a 28" waist but if your over they won't fit.

    25 inch hips here did you have to import them or did you get them off ebay or something?

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by hola View Post
    25 inch hips here did you have to import them or did you get them off ebay or something?
    I got them off of ebay. The person i got them from is no longer on there though o.O. There is one person still selling though. Just be for warned about the length i said. The diaper will be low rise, although I like them that way xD. You might want to check your hips too.

  10. #10
    hola

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I got them off of ebay. The person i got them from is no longer on there though o.O. There is one person still selling though. Just be for warned about the length i said. The diaper will be low rise, although I like them that way xD. You might want to check your hips too.
    i said hips XP pampers come up to my belly button so it should be fine thanks though i will check ebay <3

Similar Threads

  1. Making a Super Diaper
    By ninjaofscar in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-Dec-2011, 22:15
  2. Cuddlz vs ABU Super Dry Kids - Review/Comparison
    By eeyore in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-Feb-2010, 05:40
  3. Diaper Review: Peachy Super Plus
    By Rissy in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-Jan-2008, 22:56

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.