Thread: Best iPhone apps?

Default Best iPhone apps?

I'm always wanting to download new apps but never know what to download so maybe we can share the best apps?

I'll go ahead and say Draw Something is the most addictive app I have at the minute, you have to guess what the other person is drawing!

I have a iPod touch but they can be used on iPhones...

Spellcraft
    Burnthecorn
    Ninjafishing
    Garageband

Instagram, Tiny Tower, Temple Run, DrawSomething, MoveTheBox, UrbanSpoon (Great for when you go out to eat).

that one app that prevents the "this post sumbited by fricking tapatalk!" Well, if such a thing exists and if it does, please use it.

I don't think anyone care's if you post to adisc via your voice and honestly it doesn't need the free advertisement.

Haha...did anyone notice when I made a post concerning cell phones, and I put on the bottom, "This post submitted by Jitterbugtalk". In case our younger members don't know, Jitterbug is a phone advertised in Reader's Digest for significantly older people who only want to make phone calls, and have trouble working a cell phone....teehee...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    that one app that prevents the "this post sumbited by fricking tapatalk!" Well, if such a thing exists and if it does, please use it.

I don't think anyone care's if you post to adisc via your voice and honestly it doesn't need the free advertisement.
    The signature of "posted by Tapatalk" can be turned off, i think some people are just lazy to go and find the option in the app settings.

By the way, posted by tapatalk!