Thread: Huggies overnights

Default Huggies overnights

has anyone every tried the huggies overnight diaper. im curious if the sizing is aimed at bigger wearers or if they are really effective at absorbing. maybe a good booster.

Huggies Overnites are a little more substantial than the regular Huggies, but not much. Overall quality of construction is average. You can probably get a way with using one as an insert for the new Depend Real Fit or Silhouette underwear (yes, they are underwear, because they protect like underwear). Take caution, however: Huggies aren't made like they were before 2001, so this item might be more likely to leak.

I have found that they hold quite alot, for baby diapers

Actually, a Pampers 7 also works very well as an insert, as long as it's positioned right. Mileage may vary.

ya i use pampers baby dry and luvs size 6 becuase they fit me thus nicely as a booster.

I used to go through Overnites like crazy, wearing them either in boxer shorts or with tape extensions. Their absorbency is terrific for a baby diaper, as others have noted. Unfortunately, Huggies diapers are just nowhere near as stretchy as Pampers, even if you peel the cloth-like stuff off the elastic (which is really difficult to do). Meanwhile, the super-stretchy sides of Pampers Cruisers 3-Way Fit seem to have made their way to the other diapers (Baby Dry and Extra Protection), which means I can now stretch into those also. So... not much Huggies-wearing going on anymore.

However, I have used Overnites as boosters in Goodnites, and they're fantastic for that!