Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new teen baby boy ;)

Talking new teen baby boy ;)

Hiiii everyone ,

I'm new to this forum ! So I'll start off by introducing myself :

I'm a 5 foot 6 boy. I'm 19, turning 20 in May... and I weight 130 pounds

I still fit in baby diapers, which is nice I guess ) I have a lot of experience to share with you, concerning my *baby* side. I'm excited about sharing all of this with you guys.

I'm gay or maybe Bi? I still don't really know - i hope it's normal lol. I'm short in time, but I'll be on tonight to talk more about myself

You do know there's a "greetings and introduction" thread, right? Besides that, welcome seems like you'll make lots of friends.

hey hows it going?

Baby diapers fit you? I'm 5'6" 125 pounds and baby diapers don't fit me. Which diapers fit you the best?

Default friend

U should add me as a friend

Welcome to the site! Besides the fact that you may have posted in the wrong section i hope you make lots of friends, I'm a teen baby too and love life!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Baby diapers fit you? I'm 5'6" 125 pounds and baby diapers don't fit me. Which diapers fit you the best?
    I'm very slim and only the size 6 and 7 fit me (pampers)

I would say the best fit I can get is in the Pampers Cruisers size 7

Hehe welcome to the site :3

Welcome to ADISC, Phil92. I notice there are many unsure people (Gay or Bi etc.) who are members of this site. It is best when youngish to let nature take its course. Our own bodies tell us quite a lot about our inclinations in due course. (My destination in this respect was more or less fixed from age 11.) Don't worry about being 'normal'. It is what is normal for you that counts. How great you still fit into baby diapers! I used to love baby cloth nappies, but have now mainly outgrown them. Not entirely, though. They combine well as inner padding with all sorts of more 'mature' attire! Very good luck! Paul.