Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Infant Formula and Gerber Baby Food

pottypanties

Default Infant Formula and Gerber Baby Food

Anyone care to share your thoughts about eating Gerber Baby Food and drinking warm infant formula from a baby bottle?

Personally, I love both and can not get enough! Not only do I actually like the taste and texture, it makes me feel like such a sissy baby that I know why I need to wear diapers and plastic baby panties all of the time!!

I just finished eating a big bowl of warm Gerber, oatmeal pablum, a jar of Gerber Bannanas and Apples and drinking a baby bottle of warm formula. Such a good breaky! Of course I wore a cute plastic baby bib, pink with Eyeore on it to keep from soiling my pink sleepers with little babies on them!

It's a good thing to cuz this baby is such a messy eater. Plus the lid on my baby bottle leaked. Good thing for a crumb catcher!!

I never had any infant formula since well.. I was a baby. But i still eat the baby food from the jars as a snack mostly the fruits ones they.

b1gbaby

I haven't done either, although I want to try baby food. I'd love to try formula/milk from a bottle, but I'm lactose intolerant.

I have never tried formula, nor do I want to, but right now I'm drinking some warm milk with Gerber Rice cereal in it. If you have never tried it, you should. It is delicuous, and makes you feel very little

My girlfriend feeds me babyfood every once and a while. I like the fruit ones. Personally, I don't drink formula. Some infant formula is very high in iron, which is particularly bad for me due to the fact that hemachromatosis is a common thing in my family.

-Ron

I like drinking formula. And love baby food in the jars. I don't care much for the rice or oatmeal. Or the cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    I like drinking formula. And love baby food in the jars. I don't care much for the rice or oatmeal. Or the cookies.
    no cookies o.o !!
    on the saner side of things. I love toddler formula, baby food in jars, but have not tried baby rice cereal or oatmeal.

I have eaten Gerber baby food before a banana one and oatmeal too but never drink baby formula of any kind reason it can be dangerous because if got iron in it or other stuff can make you sick.

babyface

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    I have eaten Gerber baby food before a banana one and oatmeal too but never drink baby formula of any kind reason it can be dangerous because if got iron in it or other stuff can make you sick.
    I've eaten HIPP food. Don't seem to get Gerber in the UK. Warm formula is also good too. This brings me nicely onto the whole iron thing:

Stage 1 Forumla contains some but not much iron.
    Stage 2 Forumla is more soy based (aimed at keeping hungrier babies full).
    Stage 3 Forumla contains loads of iron (aimed at 6 months + babies who need the iron to grow).

Toddler Formula will also contain large amounts of iron.

Stage 1 tastes better than stage 2. So if your gonna do it drink stage 1. Having tasted all the varying stages stage 1 is the best tasting one anyway.

I have eaten baby food from the jar and love the fruit one and pudding. Not so much for the veggies, BAH I love when my brother feeds to me since he will treat me like the little one that I am. Including changing my diaper. He is an DL.