Thread: Addition to intro

Default Addition to intro

I'm not sure that i put this in the right place but i forgot to mention something kind oof embarrassing in my intro and please dont think im weird because of it. As everyone probably knows i am a diaper lover and a teen baby but i do have one more fetish that is non-DL related. I have kind of a restraint fetish, meaning that i like feeling restrained like with handcuffs and stuff......I feel like i had to get that out there and this site seemed right since y'all are always so supportive

Hey don't worry yourself. I've seen several threads float around asking what other fetishes people here are into. Personally my own fetishes are on the fictional side. I like vore and being confined like being stuck in a room or trapped somewhere.

Hey, I like the same thing as you too. I like the handcuffs and other stuff too. If you want to chat PM me, and we can start chatting.