Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternative Diaper Uses

funseeker

Default Alternative Diaper Uses

Every product now days seems to have alternative uses. Can a diaper be used in a usefull way for other purposes than the usual? I spilled a huge bottle of iced tea in the refigerator last week and grapped a diaper to soak it up. It worked very well beyond my expectation. What are some other uses for diapers beyond Number 1 and 2?

some people use them for that 'time of the month"

Cherub

I've used a cloth baby diaper for waxing and buffing a car before. The soft cloth is really good for buffing a car's paint job.

I've used old cloth baby diapers to stain wood and spread rubbing varnish. They work well for that sort of thing. I know. What a horrible waste of a cute cloth baby diaper.

Schools use them to cover wounds, if a kid has a gash they will put a diaper on them.

I have also seen one used to mop up spills on a floor

Im sure a (clean) diaper could be used as an excellent hat on cold and rainy days.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyNekoGirl View Post
    Schools use them to cover wounds, if a kid has a gash they will put a diaper on them.
    Haha, that sounds so wrong, kids if you hurt yourself you're going to be staring in an *B/DL fantasy

I tried distilling the sap from the pulp once and made a massive mess (I now have a 9-10g sheet of gel stuck to the bottom of a baking tray), but found that the fibrey stuff in disposable diapers is amazing at soaking up vomit and getting rid of the smell

Quote Originally Posted by MCsquared View Post
    Haha, that sounds so wrong, kids if you hurt yourself you're going to be staring in an *B/DL fantasy

I tried distilling the sap from the pulp once and made a massive mess (I now have a 9-10g sheet of gel stuck to the bottom of a baking tray), but found that the fibrey stuff in disposable diapers is amazing at soaking up vomit and getting rid of the smell
    Lol. I meant on the wound.

Sounds like the plot to a bad sitcom.

I know. The first time I read it I had to double take, the them could mean the wounds or the children with them.