Thread: Greetings, new online community!

Default Greetings, new online community!

Hey, I'm tallbaby aka David in certain circles. I'm evidently kinda new to this site, but I'm not new to the ABDL world at all. I'm a single guy...fairly quiet and almost always laid back. I work, and take the random class here and there...

I'm a diaper boy through and through, wearing, using, changing, being changed, yup, all good to me. I'm somewhat of an AB, and I've been babied several times and enjoyed it, but I've also been known to be a big bro to those that need it or want it :-)

Other than diapers of course I'm into cars, both fixing and maintaining them and driving them...also biking, boating, waterskiing, snowskiing, plants (especially succulents)...and spending time with friends and family. I've certainly left a bunch out, so say hey if you have any other questions about me :-) I'd enjoy meeting some new friends with kinda similar interests, and also helping out some newbies with any confusion or questions you might have.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll make many friends here - we're a very supportive community!